Approvals Contact Us
Diamond Chrome Plating is Nadcap certified to AC7108 (Chemical Processing) and AC7004 (Aerospace Quality System). The Scope of Approval for AC7108 also includes: AC7108/4 (Solution Analysis & Test Methods), AC7108/7 (Vacuum Cadmium Plating), AC7108/9 (Electroplating), AC7108/10 (Electroless Plating), AC7108/12 (Passivation), AC7108/13 (Brush Cadmium Plating), and AC7108/14 (Stripping).
We are approved by most Aircraft Prime Contractors and for all AMS and Military specifications applicable to the service offered.
Below is just a few of the major Aerospace Prime Contractors/Customers Diamond Chrome Plating is approved for:
- Aerojet Rocketdyne
- Beaver Aerospace & Defense, Inc.
- Circor Aerospace & Defense
- Collins Aerospace
- Curtiss Wright Controls – Flight Systems
- Eaton Aerospace & Eaton Hydraulics
- ELEB (Embraer)
- GE Aviation
- General Dynamics
- Hamilton Sundstrand (A United Technologies Company)
- Heroux Devtek (Devtek Aerospace)
- Moog, Inc.
- Parker Aerospace (Parker Hannifin)
- Safran Landing Systems
- Sikorsky (A United Technologies Company)
- UTC/UTAS Aerospace Systems (Goodrich)
- Whippany Actuation Systems